Sunday, December 9, 2012

Purpose Beyond

My motivation is to not make money, but to live my life doing what i love.  Exceeding my own expectations surpassing into a field of greatness and wonders.
My motivation is not to create because what I think people will like.
My motivation is to create what people have not.

If you are doing something because you think people will like it, it probably sucks.
Do something you love because it is in your passion to do so.

A successful person never stops because there is no limit to success; there is no end.  So why waste your life trying to succeed in someone else's passion?
Find yours.
Dive into a world of impossibility, because that world is fun - you imagination lives there.
Then,
Create your passion.
Live your passion.
And succeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment