Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'm my own Runway

Study season for myself, and stuck in the library all day forces me to listen to a PLETHORA of songs.  I went through Kendrick Lamar's new album just an obsessing amount of times, so i needed something different.  After watching, successfully without crying, the Victoria Secret fashion show i was inspired by Rihanna's performance of her new song PHRESH OUT OF THE RUNWAY.  I decided that convinced me enough that imma go buy her album.

Pieces of Gold: 
1. "Fresh Out the Runway”
2. “Diamonds”
3. “Numb” feat. Eminem
4. “Pour It Up”
5. “Loveeeeeee Song” feat. Future
6. “Jump”
7. “Right Now”
8. “What Now”
9. “Stay” feat. Mikky Ekko
10. “Nobodies Business” feat. Chris Brown
11. “Love Without Tragedy”/”Mother Mary”
12. “Get It Over With”
13. “No Love Allowed”
14. “Lost in Paradise”
15. “Half of Me” (Bonus)


No comments:

Post a Comment