Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Title. Great Beats.

Rihanna - S&M (car song, volume up!)
Maino - Black & Yellow (Remix) (solid rap song)
Joell Ortiz - Oh (swagg)
Trey Songz - Runaway (Triggamix) (got this groove to it)
Bailey (ft. Ya Boy)- World Series Attitude (krumpin' it)
Dirty Money - I'm Coming Home (prod. Alex Da Kid) (good feeling song)
Big Sean - I Dont Think They Want It (prod. No I.D.) (BA)
Sean Garrett (ft. J. Cole)- Feel Love ( slow jam... but its sean garrett.. so..)
Black Eyed Peas (ft. KO The Legend)-Imma Be (Dance Hall Remix) *get down*

Bow Wow= Whip My Hair (Remix) (BEST remix)
Jay Sean (ft. Birdman)- Like This, Like That (dece)
Lil Wayne - A Milli Revenge (Hi-Def Remix)

Lupe Fiasco (ft. Common & Jennifer Hudson)- We Can Do it Now (my favorite)

Phreshy (ft. Khalil)- I Like That (this is a winner)
Krys Ivory - I'll Still Be Yours (prod. Ryan Leslie) (touche')
Usher - I Did It
J. Cole -I'm On
50 Cent (ft. YG & Ty$)- Toot It and Boot It (Remix) (haha, yeeaa)
ATG - It's Patron Time (prod. Urban Noize) (party song fo sho)

No comments:

Post a Comment