Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pitbull Loves Peanut Butter Protein Powder

Sean Garrett! Where have you been? I’m Bringin back the old music gems. Start the impending season off right, and fire up this Summer’s '11 playlist. Pitbull and B.Spears you two are invited and very much welcomed. Let's dance off our exam blues and enter into a new season of mems.
So please take in the gems my faithful servants. Take it in..

PITBULL
Give me everything - Pitbull ft. Neyo
Joe Moses (ft. Pitbull & Trina) - Pitbull
Do It For You - Jay Sean ft. Pitbull
Lil Jon (ft. Pitbull & Machel Montano)Floor On Fire (kinda of ridiculous..but if you need a PEP in your step...this tune is for you)
Tyrese (ft. Pitbull & Kardinal Offishall)Take Me Away (Remix)
Lil Jon (ft. Pitbull & Omega)I Do (Remix)

WARNING!!! I love Britney Spears.
Her new album: Femme Fatale
Britney Spears - (Drop Dead) Beautiful feat. Sabi (fave song)

SEAN GARRETT - oldie gems
Sean Garrett (ft. Rick Ross)In Da Box
Sean Garrett (ft. Nicki Minaj)Get It All


Sean Garrett is unfortunately not that good looking... so I figured a picture of Tyrese would be better appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment